About Gribbles Veterinary
Gribbles Veterinary is New Zealand’s leading provider of veterinary diagnostic testing and pathology services, with laboratories strategically located in Auckland, Hamilton, Palmerston North, Christchurch and Dunedin. Maintaining this national network enables us to provide a ‘local’ service for the country’s animal health professionals, focusing on the issues and challenges specific to each particular region in which we operate.
Our five laboratories are all IANZ (International Accreditation New Zealand) accredited, providing clients with the confidence that our technical competence is of the very highest standard. Furthermore, our Christchurch laboratory is accredited for compliance with the OECD standards of Good Laboratory Practice (GLP), and our Palmerston laboratory is accredited under the Ministry for Primary Industries’ Recognised Laboratory Programme to perform serological and microbiological testing for live animal and germplasm export.
Gribbles Veterinary is committed to providing innovative laboratory services and delivering service excellence to New Zealand’s animal health professionals, and in doing so supports the health and well-being of animals throughout the country.
Our Vision and Values
It is our vision to continue to be recognised as New Zealand’s leading provider of veterinary diagnostic testing and pathology services. We will maintain this position through a combination of innovation, service excellence and commercial integrity.
As a member of the Asia Pacific Healthcare Group (APHG), Gribbles Veterinary operates according to the following STAR values:
- We strive to provide the highest standard of health care
- We look for new opportunities/ways to improve our care and service
- We seek to understand and exceed expectations
Teamwork and integrity
- Our workmates know they can rely on the team
- We are open and honest in all our communications with each other
- We embrace constructive feedback and recognise achievements
- We earn each others’ respect and receive it in return
- We look to the future, always ensuring that we have stable platforms from which to build
- Continuous learning and creativity are integral to our jobs and the success of our company
- We are proactive and innovative in response to new and emerging industry and community opportunities and needs
- We are accountable to our colleagues, our clients and stakeholders, our company and our shareholders
- Our decisions are made with a balanced focus on financial security and service excellence
- Services are delivered in a way that incorporates the principles of Treaty of Waitangi and acknowledges cultural diversity